PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The Sailingmachine online store, operating at https://sailingmachine.pl/, makes every effort to ensure the protection of users’ privacy and the information they provide and the personal information they provide when using the website and making purchases from the store. To this end, it is taking all necessary measures.
Use of the website https://sailingmachine.pl/ and the online store under the name Sailingmachine at https://sailingmachine.pl/ implies acceptance of the terms and conditions presented.
The administrator of the site and the personal data provided within it is ST2ST sp. z o.o., ul. Zagrodowa 1/1, 63-004 Gowarzewo, NIP 7773403198, KRS 0001026246, e-mail address for electronic correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information is stored and protected with due care. The Administrator processes Users’ data using technical and organizational means that meet the requirements of generally applicable laws. These measures are designed to protect personal data from loss, violation of data integrity and unauthorized access. Only authorized persons have access to the data, and they are obliged to keep the data confidential.
Purpose of data processing and legal basis
1. purchase without registration or login in the online store.
Personal data provided during a purchase in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/ are processed to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, dissolve and properly implement services provided electronically, in order to execute placed orders for products in the range of the online store, to conclude and execute the contract for the sale of goods, to process submitted complaints, to refund benefits in case of withdrawal from the contract (return of goods) and to handle other requests or inquiries, including newsletters, information about product availability, offers.
2. registration in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/
Personal data provided during registration in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/ are processed to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, terminate and properly perform services provided electronically, to operate and ensure the operation of the user’s account in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/, to execute placed orders for products in the range of the online store, to conclude and execute the contract for the sale of goods, to process submitted complaints, to refund benefits in case of withdrawal from the contract (return of goods) and to handle other requests or inquiries, including newsletters, information on product availability, offers.
3. newsletter registration
The e-mail address and other data provided during registration as a recipient of the Newsletter on the website https://sailingmachine.pl/, are processed for the purpose of executing the contract for the delivery of the Newsletter.
4 Legal basis for data processing
Personal data provided by the User on the website https://sailingmachine.pl/ may be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal provisions:
– Direct marketing of own products and services or recommended products of partner entities directed to the Buyer- Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator),
– tailoring the content displayed on https://sailingmachine.pl/ to individual needs and improving the quality of services offered – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator),
– sending newsletter – art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) of the RODO (the controller’s legitimate interest in processing data for direct marketing purposes) and under the Law on Provision of Electronic Services,
– handling Facebook fanpage, Instagram account and interacting with users – art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator).
– website management https://sailingmachine.pl/- art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator),
– Survey of satisfaction with services offered, management of contact with the User – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator),
– analysis, consisting, among other things, of the interpretation of data collected automatically when using the website, including cookies, e.g. Google Analytics cookies, Facebook Pixel – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator).
– Archiving, for the purpose of securing information that can be used to prove facts – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator
– Telephone contact in matters related to the implementation of the service – art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA (necessary for the conclusion and/or performance of the contract
– Providing discounts, informing about promotions and offers of Sailingmachine or entities cooperating with it- Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) RODO (consent
– establishment, investigation, defense against claims – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator,
– Processing of complaints or claims related to the contract – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA (necessary for the conclusion and/or performance of the contract) and Art. 6 paragraph. 1(c) of the RODO (legal obligation)
– Issuance of a bill, invoice and fulfillment of obligations under the tax law in case of orders made in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/ or other products and services – art. 6 paragraph. 1(c) of the RODO (legal obligation)
– To provide a service or perform a concluded contract, to send an offer at the request of the User – Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA (necessity to conclude and/or perform a contract or take action on a request).
Consequences of not providing personal data
Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide certain personal data (identity or address data) may make it impossible to provide electronic services and make purchases in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/. Providing basic data (user’s identity, e-mail address, postal address) is necessary to make a purchase in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/.
Failure to provide the required data to receive the Newsletter will prevent the Newsletter from being sent. Failure to provide the data required at the stage of registration of the user account of the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/ will prevent registration of the user account.
Data retention periods
In accordance with applicable laws, the Online Store may store personal data only for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are used. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the execution of the concluded agreement, while after that time for the period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims arising from the concluded agreements and the period for which the administrator is obliged to fulfill legal obligations, including the storage of accounting documents issued in connection with the sale.
To the extent that personal data is processed for the purpose of maintaining and servicing a user account or for the purpose of providing the Newsletter, it will be processed until the user’s account with the https://sailingmachine.pl/ online store is cancelled, the Newsletter is cancelled or the Newsletter is terminated, the loyalty program is cancelled or the program is terminated. This period may be extended by the period of the statute of limitations for claims, if the processing of such data is necessary to establish or assert claims, as well as to defend against such claims.
Your data may be transferred to entities that act on behalf of Sailingmachine, i.e. IT service and solution providers, couriers, accounting, financial, insurance and administrative service providers, public authorities, including courts, upon their reasonable request, public authorities, including courts, and attorneys and advisors.
If payment is made through one of Sailingmachine’s cooperating electronic payment processors, data including (name, surname, order number and value, IP number, e-mail address, telephone number, customer ID assigned by the payment processor) will be made available to the payment processor for payment processing.
Information about automated decision-making (profiling)
Profiling involves the automatic analysis or prediction of a user’s behavior on the https://sailingmachine.pl/ m online store. in. by viewing the page of a specific product, adding a specific product to the shopping cart, analyzing the history of purchases made. Sailingmachine may use profiling on the Online Store for direct marketing purposes. The effect of using profiling may be to receive customized offers and information about products, services and discounts, personalized using the methods described above. Proposals.
Any User may object to profiling if it would adversely affect his or her rights and obligations.
In connection with Sailingmachine’s processing of personal data, users have the following rights:
– The right to obtain confirmation of the processing of the personal data provided, the right to know what data is being processed, and the right to access and copy such data,
– The right to request rectification (correction) or completion of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect,
– The right to request restrictions on the processing of personal data where our right to use the data is challenged,
– The right to request deletion of personal data if there is no legitimate reason to continue storing it
– The right to transfer data to another controller (under the terms of Article 20 RODO)
– The right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest,
– The right to withdraw consent to the processing of data based on the user’s consent at any time, with the withdrawal of consent not affecting the processing activities performed by the Administrator on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
– The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
– Withdraw consent to marketing communications at any time,
These rights are not absolute and do not apply to all processing activities of the User’s personal data.
To exercise your rights, you may contact the Administrator at the e-mail address email@example.com. The response will be provided no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the request and its justification, unless an extension of this period is justified in accordance with the RODO. You can edit the personal information provided in your user account yourself. You may also request Sailingmachine to delete your entire user account by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address currently registered in the online store https://sailingmachine.pl/. In order to unsubscribe from the Newsletter, the user may contact Sailingmachine from the e-mail address currently registered in the Online Store https://sailingmachine.pl/. Information on how to unsubscribe from the Newsletter is also indicated in the footer of each Newsletter.
From the moment you connect to the https://sailingmachine.pl/ website, cookies (small text files stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone or other similar device of the user of a website, application or other platform, during the time you use it) are used. They are necessary for remembering user preferences and collecting statistical information regarding website usage.
The following types of cookies are used on https://sailingmachine.pl/:
– Necessary (technical) cookies – allow you to navigate through the website and use the various options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchase order process, managing payments, controlling abuse of the security of the service, making a registration request, including dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or sharing content through social networks. Technical cookies, which are absolutely necessary, are collected by default when they enable the platform to display or provide the service requested by the user. Blocking these cookies may adversely affect the proper functioning of the site.
– Functional personalization cookies – allow the user to remember information so that you access a service or platform with certain characteristics that may be different from those sought by other users, such as, for example, language, the number of results to be displayed, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser you use or the region from which you access it, etc. Failure to accept these cookies may lead to slower site performance or poorly tailored recommendations.
– Analytical cookies – help the administrator to understand how visitors use the website, so that it is possible to improve the functioning of the online store. They collect information about which pages our customers visit most often, where they come to our site from, which site functionalities they choose most often. They allow you to monitor and keep statistics on site usage, identify and eliminate errors on the site, check the effectiveness of ads. The store also uses Google Analytics. It obtains such data as the source and medium of obtaining visitors to the Store and how they behave on the site, information on the devices and browsers from which they visit the site, IP and domain, geographic data and demographic data (age, gender) and interests.
– Security cookies, such as those used to detect authentication abuses within the Store,
– Behavioral (advertising) cookies – store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile of ad display based on it.
In any case, the user can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the relevant options of the Internet browser. Blocking cookies may affect the proper functioning of some processes on the site and the customization of the site to your preferences.
We do not store sensitive information such as passwords, credit or debit card details, etc. in the cookies we use.
Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
Links may appear on the site that refer to other websites (for example, when paying through an affiliate). They will open in a new browser window or in the same window. The administrator is not responsible for the content provided by these sites.